|Home||» Products||» Watch Man Bio Plant Protector||» Watch Man Bio Plant Protector|
Watch Man Bio Plant Protector
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
Product Name : Watch Man
Product Type : Bio Plant Protector
Target Crop : All Horticulture Crops, All Field Crops, Vegetables Crops, Root Crops, Commercial Crops.
Used For :
Increase The Overall Imune System Of The Crops & Create Certain Resistivity Towards Pests & Diseases
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION : WatchMan bio plant protector is a Neem biopesticide Emulsified concentrate of neem bio pesticides and it is also well suited for an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programme.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
- WatchMan bio plant protector is a natural product, absolutely non toxic, 100 percent biodegradable and environment friendly.
- WatchMan bio plant protector is suited for mixing with other synthetic pesticides and in fact also works as a enhancing agent.
- WatchMan bio plant protector does not destroy natural predators and parasites of pests thereby allowing these natural enemies to keep a check on the pest population.
- WatchMan Bio plant protector also has a systemic action and seedlings can absorb and accumulate the neem compounds to make the whole plant pest resistant.
- WatchMan Bio plant protector has a broad spectrum of action, active on more than 200 species of pests.
- WatchMan bio plant protector is harmless to non-target and beneficial organisms like pollinators, honey bees, mammals and other vertebrates.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 1 to 1.2 ml/Ltr of water
DOSE FREQUENCY :
- First dose after 15 days of plantation.
- Alternate doses every 21 days to avoid pests
- Doses with 5 days gap, if the pests are seen
- Prefer foliar spray in the morning and evening , especially when the temperature is below 22 - 25 degree celcius.
TOXIC LEVEL :
Watchman bio plant protector is not a carcinogen and is not harmful to humans at lower levels.
Watchman bio plant protector can be mixed with all types of organic pesticidal chemicals & fertilizers excluding HERBICIDES & WEEDICIDES.
PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLES
PACKING SIZES : 100 ML / 250 ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR
BULK PACKING : 25 LTR / 50 LTR
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY : 200 LTR
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00