|Home||» Products||» Bio Insecticides||» Tank Bio Insecticide|
Tank Bio Insecticide
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : TANK
PRODUCT TYPE : BIO INSECTICIDES ( ALL SUCKING PESTS )
TARGET CROP : ALL HORTICULTURE CROPS, ALL FIELD CROPS, VEGETABLES CROPS, ROOT CROPS, COMMERCIAL CROPS.
USED FOR : CONTROLLING ALL SUCKING PESTS
CONTENT : Alkaloid,Fatty Acid and oil of Wild Plants
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
TANK bio Insecticides are agents of biological origin that control insects ( spellially sucking pests ). Tank bio insecticides Control may result from killing the insect or otherwise preventing it from engaging in behaviors deemed destructive. Tank bio Insecticides are naturally derived product and are applied to target pests in a myriad of formulations and delivery systems (sprays, baits, slow-release diffusion, etc.). The science of biotechnology at Nexus Bio Science has improved , in last couple of years, even incorporated bacterial genes coding for insecticidal proteins into various crop plants that deal death to unsuspecting pests that feed on them.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
- Tank bio insecicides is a natural product, absolutely non toxic, 100 percent biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Tank bio insecticidess works even better, when mixed with other synthetic pesticides and in fact also works as a enhancing agent.
- Tank bio insecticidess does not destroy natural predators and parasites of pests thereby allowing these natural enemies to keep a check on the pest population.
- Tank bio insecticidess also has a systemic action and seedlings can absorb and accumulate the neem compounds to make the whole plant pest resistant.
- Tank Bio Insecticides is harmless to non-target and beneficial organisms like pollinators, honey bees, mammals and other vertebrates.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 1.33 ml/Ltr of water
DOSE FREQUENCY :
- First dose after 15 days of plantation.
- Alternate doses every 21 days to avoid pests
- Doses with 5 days gap, if the pests are seen
- Prefer foliar spray in the morning and evening , especially when the temperature is below 22 - 25 degree celcius.
TOXIC LEVEL :
Tank Bio Insecticides is not a carcinogen and is not harmful to humans at lower levels.
Tank Bio insecticides can be mixed with all types of organic pesticidal chemicals & fertilizers excluding HERBICIDES & WEEDICIDES.
PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLES
PACKING SIZES : 100 ML / 250 ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR
BULK PACKING : 25 LTR / 50 LTR
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY : 200 LTR
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00