|Home||» Products||» Bio Fungicides||» Ozone Bio Fungicides|
Ozone Bio Fungicides
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME – O ZONE
PRODUCT TYPE – BIO FUNGICIDE
TARGET CROP – CHILLI, BRINGAL, TOMATO, POTATO, POMEGRANATE, FLORICULTURE AND GREEN HOUSE CROPS.
USED FOR – TO CONTROL VIRAL & FUNGIE INFECTION LIKE POWDERY MIDREW, RUST, BLIGHT RING SPOT, LEAF SPOT, ETC.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- we are manufacturer and supplier of OZONE bio fungicide, a very effective product against all type of fungus.
- Fungus can cause serious damage on all agriculture crops, simultaneously resulting in critical losses of yield, quality & profit.
- “OZONE” is coherent bio fungicide which help crop to fight back against crop fungus & viral infection.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
Ozone Bio Fungicides are generally preventive rather than curative. It is best to apply them early in the harvesting cycle before the pathogen attacks. Early application gives the beneficial microbes, in the bio-fungicide, a chance to colonize, enabling them to out-compete and /or attack the pathogen successfully, defending the plant against disease. Biological fungicides differ from chemical fungicides in their modes of action. Chemical fungicides generally have two modes of action. The first is by contact, where the chemical product must come into direct contact with the pathogen. The second mode of action is systemic, where the plant absorbs the chemical. The pathogen is then negatively affected when it attacks the plant. Since Ozone Bio Fungicides are living organisms, they have modes of action that are distinct from those of chemicals. Ozone Bio Fungicides contain microbes that are antagonistic and parasitic to pathogenic fungi. Quite literally, the beneficial microbes attack and feed off of invading fungi. The beneficial microbes in other biological fungicides have broad spectrum properties, including the production of antibiotics and/or enzymes. These exudates adversely affect and essentially kill pathogenic fungi. In their weakened state, the pathogens are far more susceptible to the vegetative bacteria.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 1.0 – 1.20 ml / ltr of water
DOSE FREQUENCY :
- Every 10 Days After Pruning Or The Dieses Is Seen
- Every 5 Days In Rainy & Cloudy Weather
TOXIC LEVEL : Ozone Bio Fungicides is eco-friendly naturally derived product and is therefore free from any toxic effect for the agricultural crops and soil, so it can be safely used till harvesting.
COMPATIBILITY : Ozone Bio Fungicides Can Be Used With all Organic Or Synthetic Pesticides & Fertilizers,.
PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLES
PACKING SIZES : 100 ml/250 ml/500 ml / 1 ltr
BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINER
MINIMUM ORDER : 200 ltr
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00