|Home||» Products||» Organic Humic Acids||» Organic Humic Acid (70%)|
Organic Humic Acid (70%)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : NEXUS HUMIC 70%
PRODUCT TYPE : ORGANIC HUMIC ACID
TARGET CROP : Any Field Crops/ Horticultural Crops/ Fruit Crops
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Gained by the years of industry experience, we offer our precious clients with quality-assured Humic Acid. The offered products are fabricated with the sophisticated grade raw material, sourced from authentic and certified vendors of the country. Moreover, the offered product is made with the aid of latest and advanced technology. The organic humic acid is also available in varied grades conforming to the requirements of the applications.
- Humic acids physical modify the structure of the soil.
- Soil water retention is improved, when organic matter increases, both the infiltration rate and water holding capacity is enhanced. The water holding capacity of humus on a mass basis (not volume) is four to five times that of silicate clay soils.
- Makes soil more friable or crumbly by forming complex humus molecules thus increasing aeration of soil, and improving soil workability.
- Darker soil, greater absorption of solar energy, warmer soil on average. Stimulates microbial flocculation of soil.
- Humic Acids chemically change the fixation properties of the soil.
- Buffers and helps neutralize both acid and alkaline soils by charged colloidal particles, referred to as micelles (micro-cells) which give rise to a phenomena known as the ionic double layer. Helps improve cation - anion exchanges.
- In acid soils humic organic complexes alleviate aluminum toxicity by binding the aluminum ions in non toxic complexes.
- Improves uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Attack soil minerals and accelerate their decomposition, thereby releasing essential nutrients as exchangeable cations. It possesses high cation-exchange value, humic acids form organic soil colloids, that are surrounded by a swarm of cations Ca2+, H+, Mg2+, K+ etc. The colloids are actually convoluted chains of carbon bonded hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen. The negative charges of humus are created by dissociated phenolic groups - OH, Carboxyl Groups - COOH and phenolic groups - OH. Absorbed cations attract water molecules, which play a critical role in determining both the physical and chemical properties of soils.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 1 kg per acre (foliar spray)
DOSE FREQUENCY : Spray Every 21 Days During The Crop Life With Irrigation
TOXIC LEVEL : NEXUS HUMIC ACID spray is eco-friendly naturally derived product and is therefore free from any toxic effect and can be safely used till harvesting.
COMPATIBILITY : CAN BE MIX WITH ANY PESTICIDE, PGR & FRTILIZERS.
PACKING MATERIAL : MULTIWALL BOPP PLASTIC BAGS OR HDPE DRUM
PACKING SIZES : 1 kg/ 5 kg/ 10 kg/ 25 kg/ 50 kg
BULK PACKING : 25 kg / 50 kg
MINIMUM ORDER : 200 kg
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00