|Home||» Products||» Chelated Minerals||» Nexus Bio Sulphur (12 %) Chelated Minerals|
Nexus Bio Sulphur (12 %) Chelated Minerals
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : NEXUS BIO-SULPHUR (12 %)
PRODUCT TYPE : CHELATED MINERALS
TARGET CROP : Any Field Crops/ Horticultural Crops/ Fruit Crops
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Nexus Bio Sulfur Liquid rejuvenates Plants deficient in sulfur. Deficiency causes small and spindly with short and slender stalks, their growth is retarded, maturity in cereals is delayed, nodulation in legumes may be poor and nitrogen fixation reduced, fruits often do not mature fully and remain light-green in color, forages contain undesirably wide nitrogen sulfur ratio and thus have lower nutritive value.
Sulfur is essential for the growth and development of all crops. Like any essential nutrient, sulfur also has certain specific roles to play in the plants. Such roles cannot be replaced by any other nutrient.
Certain Benefits such as:
Protein production, primarily because it is a constituent of the three main amino acids (cysteine & methionine), which are the building blocks of protein. About 90% of plant sulfur is present in these amino acids. Formation of chlorophyll, enhance photosynthetic activity. Plants produce starch, sugar, oils, fats, vitamins and other vital compounds through photosynthesis.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
Organic bio sulfur improves crop quality in many ways:
- Increasing grain protein content.
- Improving starch content of tubers.
- Increasing the oil content of seeds.
- Improving nutritional quality of forages.
- Raising sugar recovery in sugarcane.
- Act as non specific immune-stimulator for fungus diseases.
- Liquid Formulation : 2-3 ml per lit. Water for spray, 2-4 sprays are recommended on various stages of crop.
- Foliar Spray : 2-3 ml / litre water.
- Seedlings /Root Deep : 10 ml /ltr.
- Seed Treatment : 10-20 ml/ kg. Seed
DOSE FREQUENCY : At the interval of 21 days , whenever required.
TOXIC LEVEL :
BIO-SULPHUR foliar spray is eco-friendly naturally derived product and is therefore free from toxic effect and can be safely used till harvesting
COMPATIBILITY : CAN BE APPLIED WITH ANY ORGANIC AGRO CHEMICALS.
PACKING MATERIAL : BOPP PLASTIC BAGS OR HDPE DRUMS
PACKING SIZES : 1 ltr / 5 ltr / 25 ltr / 50 ltr
BULK PACKING : 25 ltr / 50 ltr
MINIMUM ORDER : 200 ltr
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00