|Home||» Products||» Chelated Minerals||» Nexus Bio Calcium (10 %) Chelated Minerals|
Nexus Bio Calcium (10 %) Chelated Minerals
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : NEXUS BIO- CALCIUM (10 %)
PRODUCT TYPE : CHELATED MINERALS
TARGET CROP : Any Field Crops/ Horticultural Crops/ Fruit Crops
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Leveraging on the vast industry experience, we have been able to offer the clients a wide range of NEXUS BIO-CALCIUM. This range is made using qualitative raw-material sourced from the famed vendors of the market. Generally offered in standard option these can also be customized as per the client specification. The product is used to enhance the quality of the soil and is widely demanded by the customers. They are manufactured as per industry set quality standards.
CAUSES OF CALCIUM DEFICIENCY :
A calcium deficiency include: necrosis at the tips and margins of young leaves; bulb and fruit abnormalities; deformation of leaves; highly branched, short, brown root systems; severe, stunted growth; and general chlorosis. Calcium deficiency is pronounced in warm, dry climatic conditions. Calcium deficiency is most pronounced in fruit crops - like blossom end rot in tomatoes, capsicum and chilies, bitter pit in apples,
HOW TO RECOGNIZE CALCIUM DEFICIENCY :
As calcium is not freely mobile within plant, apical portions first shows deficiency symptoms which is noticed as yellowing of leaves, from edges ,calcium deficiency causes poor root development.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
- NEXUS BIO – Calcium is water soluble organic Calcium – Amino Acids based Foliar Spray that corrects Calcium deficiency.
- NEXUS BIO – Calcium remains in the plant-available form for a long time.
- NEXUS BIO – Calcium is involved in formation of seeds and grains .Calcium is essential for apical growth of plant. Ca is needed for transportation of other minerals within plant, Ca is a part of cell wall, and hence related to cell division, cell elongation process.
- NEXUS BIO - Calcium is compatible with other agrochemicals and is ideal for correcting Ca deficiency in rice, cotton, wheat, sugarcane, banana, chilly, potato, apple, citrus, grapes, and other crops.
RECOMMENDED DOSE :
1Gm/ Liter water.
Drip & Sprinklers
300-400 Gm / Acre.
Seedlings /Root Deep
10 Gm /Lit.
2-3 Gm/ Kg. Seed.
DOSE FREQUENCY :
Nexus bio calcium Can Be Sprayed Multiple Times In The Interval Of 21 Days As Per Requirement In The Morning And Evening time.
TOXIC LEVEL :
NEXUS BIO-CALCIUM 10% is eco-friendly naturally EXTRACTED product in the THIN POWDER form and is therefore free from any toxic effect for the agricultural crops and soil, so it can be safely used till harvesting.
COMPATIBILITY : CAN BE MIXed WITH ANY forms of PESTICIDE & PGR.
PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BAGS OR DRUMS
PACKING SIZES : 1 KG / 5 KG/ 25 KG/ 50 KG
BULK PACKING : 25 KG
MINIMUM ORDER : 200 KG
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00