|Home||» Products||» Organic Amino Acids||» Organic Amino Acids (80%)|
Organic Amino Acids (80%)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : NEXUS AMINO GOLD ( 80% )
PRODUCT TYPE : ORGANIC AMINO ACIDS
TARGET CROP : Any Field Crops/ Horticultural Crops/ Fruit Crops
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
NEXUS AMINO G (80 %) is a fine, free flowing creamy white color, sprays dried powder, Proteins (Amino Acid mixture) are the basic building blocks of living cells. Proteins are formed by sequence of amino acids. Plants synthesize amino acids from primary elements, carbon & oxygen obtained from atmosphere & hydrogen from water in the soil, forming carbon hydrates by means of photosynthesis and combining it with the nitrogen which plants obtain from soil thus producing amino acids. Plants absorb nitrogen through its roots in the form of nitrate small percentage in the form of ammonia which become nitrite & then ammonia.
The ammonia reacts with biochemical cellular compounds giving rise to glutamic acid & aspartic acid. Amino acids which through transmission gives rise to the other amino acids.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
STRESS RESISTANCE :
- Stress such as High temperature, Low humidity, Frost, Pest attack, Hailstorm, Floods have a negative effect on plant metabolism with a corresponding reduction in crop quality and quantity.
- The application of Amino Acids before, during and after the stress conditions supplies the plants with Amino Acids which are directly related to stress physiology and thus has a preventing and recovering effect.
EFFECT ON PHOTOSYNTHESIS :
These Amino Acids help to increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant leading to higher degree of photosynthesis. This makes crops bright Green.
ACTION ON THE STOMAS :
- Stomas are the cellular structures that control the hydric balance of the plant, the macro and micronutrient absorption and the absorption of gases.
- The opening of the stomas is controlled by both external factors (light, humidity, temperature and salt concentration) and internal factors (amino acids concentration, abcisic acid etc.)
- The Stomas are closed when light and humidity are low & temperature and salt concentration are high, when stomas are closed photosynthesis and transpiration are reduced (low absorption of macro & micronutrients) and respiration is increased (Carbohydrate destruction)
- In this case the metabolic balance of the plant is negative. Catabolism is higher than anabolism. This implies slow metabolism and stops the plant growth.
- L-glutamic acid acts as a cytoplasm osmotic agent of the “guard cells”. Thus favouring the opening of the stomas.
- Amino Acids have a chelating effect on micronutrients. When applied together with micronutrients, the absorption and transportation of micronutrients inside the plant is easier.
- This effect is due to the chelating action and to the effect of cell membrane permeability.
- L - Glycine & L - Glutamic Acid are known to be very effective chelating agents.
POLINATION AND FRUIT FORMATION :
- Pollination is the transport of pollen to the pistil, so fecundation and formation of the fruit is possible.
- Nexus Amino gold helps in fertility of Pollen. L - Lysine, L - Methionine, L - Glutamic Acid are essential amino acids for pollination.
- These amino acids increase the pollen germination and the length of the pollinic tube.
EQUILIBRIUM OF SOIL FLORA :
- The equilibrium of the microbial flora of the agriculture soil is a basic question for a good mineralization of the organic matter and also for a good soil structure and fertility around the roots.
- L-methionine is precursor growth factors that stabilize the cell walls of the microbial flora.
- L - Glutamic Acid & L - Aspartic Acid, by transamination give rise to the rest of the amino acids.
- Nexus amino & nexus amino gold acts mainly on the hydric balance of the plant strengthening the cellular walls in such a way that they increase resistance to unfavorable climatic conditions.
- L - Alanine, L - Valine & L - Leucine improve quality of fruits.
- L - Histidine helps in proper ripening of fruits.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 1 kg per acre
DOSE FREQUENCY : As per the guidelines of the agriculturists.
TOXIC LEVEL : NEXUS AMINO ACID POWDER is eco-friendly naturally derived product and is therefore free from any toxic effect and can be safely used till harvesting.
COMPATIBILITY : Nexus amino gold CAN BE MIX WITH ANY PESTICIDE, PGR & FRTILIZERS
PACKING MATERIAL : MULTIWALL BOPP PLASTIC BAGS OR HDPE DRUM
PACKING SIZES : 1 KG / 5 KG / 10 KG / 25 KG / 50 KG
BULK PACKING : 25 KG / 50 KG
MINIMUM ORDER : 200 KG
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00