|Home||» Products||» Organic Amino Acids||» Organic Amino Acid (55%)|
Organic Amino Acid (55%)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : NEXUS AMINO ( 55% )
PRODUCT TYPE : ORGANIC AMINO ACIDS
TARGET CROP : Any Field Crops/ Horticultural Crops/ Fruit Crops
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- NEXUS AMINO is a fine, free flowing creamy white colour, sprays dried powder containing amino acids, short-chained peptides derived from high quality biological sources like soya bean, casein & gelatin by enzymatic hydrolysis.
- The overall hydrolysis is carried out under controlled conditions using highly active biological origin enzymes like papain derived from the papaya tree (carica papaya) & enzyme pancreatin.
- NEXUS AMINO ACIDS is a mixture of various essential as well as non-essential amino acids, & short-chained peptides required for the normal growth of plant & animals.
- Plants synthesize amino acids from primary elements, carbon & oxygen obtained from atmosphere & hydrogen from water in the soil, forming carbon hydrates by means of photosynthesis and combining it with the nitrogen which plants obtain from soil thus producing amino acids.
- Plants absorb nitrogen through its roots in the form of nitrate small percentage in the form of ammonia which become nitrite & then ammonia. The ammonia reacts with biochemical cellular compounds giving rise to glutamic acid & aspartic acid. Amino acids which through transmission gives rise to the other amino acids , By means of activating enzymes specific to each amino acid the process of protein synthesis begins in the cellular protoplasm.
- NEXUS AMINO ACIDS is available in powder as well as liquid form & used in number of agricultural formulation like zyme , biostim, amino acid base micronutrient chelates, & other plant growth promoter (PGR) formulations as a organic source of nitrogen.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
STRESS RESISTANCE :
- Stress such as High temperature, Low humidity, Frost, Pest attack, Hailstorm, Floods have a negative effect on plant metabolism with a corresponding reduction in crop quality and quantity.
- The application of Amino Acids before, during and after the stress conditions supplies the plants with Amino Acids which are directly related to stress physiology and thus has a preventing and recovering effect.
EFFECT ON PHOTOSYNTHESIS :
These Amino Acids help to increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant leading to higher degree of photosynthesis. This makes crops bright Green.
ACTION ON THE STOMAS :
- Stomas are the cellular structures that control the hydric balance of the plant, the macro and micronutrient absorption and the absorption of gases.
- The opening of the stomas is controlled by both external factors (light, humidity, temperature and salt concentration) and internal factors (amino acids concentration, abcisic acid etc.)
- The Stomas are closed when light and humidity are low & temperature and salt concentration are high, when stomas are closed photosynthesis and transpiration are reduced (low absorption of macro & micronutrients) and respiration is increased (Carbohydrate destruction)
- In this case the metabolic balance of the plant is negative. Catabolism is higher than anabolism. This implies slow metabolism and stops the plant growth.
- L-glutamic acid acts as a cytoplasm osmotic agent of the “guard cells”. Thus favoring the opening of the stomas.
CHELATING EFFECT :
- Amino Acids have a chelating effect on micronutrients. When applied together with micronutrients, the absorption and transportation of micronutrients inside the plant is easier.
- This effect is due to the chelating action and to the effect of cell membrane permeability.
- L - Glycine & L - Glutamic Acid are known to be very effective chelating agents.
POLINATION AND FRUIT FORMATION :
- Pollination is the transport of pollen to the pistil, so fecundation and formation of the fruit is possible
- Nexus amino helps in fertility of Pollen. L - Lysine, L - Methionine, L - Glutamic Acid are essential amino acids for pollination.
- These amino acids increase the pollen germination and the length of the pollinic tube.
EQUILIBRIUM OF SOIL FLORA :
- The equilibrium of the microbial flora of the agriculture soil is a basic question for a good mineralization of the organic matter and also for a good soil structure and fertility around the roots.
- L-methionine is precursor growth factors that stabilize the cell walls of the microbial flora.
- L - Glutamic Acid & L - Aspartic Acid, by transamination give rise to the rest of the amino acids.
- L – Nexus amino act mainly on the hydric balance of the plant strengthening the cellular walls in such a way that they increase resistance to unfavourable climatic conditions.
- L - Alanine, L - Valine & L - Leucine improve quality of fruits.
- L - Histidine helps in proper ripening of fruits.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 2 kg per acre
DOSE FREQUENCY : As per the guidelines of the agriculturists.
TOXIC LEVEL : NEXUS AMINO ACID POWDER is eco-friendly naturally derived product and is therefore free from any toxic effect and can be safely used till harvesting.
COMPATIBILITY : Nexus amino CAN BE MIX WITH ANY PESTICIDE, PGR & FRTILIZERS
PACKING MATERIAL : MULTIWALL BOPP PLASTIC BAGS OR HDPE DRUM
PACKING SIZES : 1 KG / 5 KG / 10 KG / 25 KG / 50 KG
BULK PACKING : 25 KG / 50 KG
MINIMUM. ORDER : 200 KG
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00