|Home||» Products||» Bio Miticides||» Kill Bill Gold Bio Miticide|
Kill Bill Gold Bio Miticide
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : KILL BILL GOLD
PRODUCT TYPE : BIO MITICIDE
TARGET CROP : TOMATO, CHILLI, EGGPLANT, CAPSICUM,COTTON
USED FOR : To control All types of Leaf miners, mites& all types of fungal viral and fungal infection like, powdery mildew, rust, blight, Leaf spot & Ring spot, anthracnose etc…
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION : Kill Bill is contact Insecticide Formulation of Organic Insecticide formulated from naturally articrafted Organic Chemical compounds, mostly Working By contact.
It is made From Highly Effective Ingredient like fatty acids, Oil from wild plant seeds and alkaloids, It is utilized for controlling all Kinds of mites and thrips.Our product KILL BILL Gold bio miticide is tested by agronomist on varied parameters like purity, positive or Negative Effect, composition of substances and PH values.
PRODUCT BENEFITS : kill bill gold bio Miticide Stops the Damage Immediately after an application, kill bill golds unique "stop-feeding action" not only stops further damage to your plants but also halts the laying of eggs. So you have peace of mind that the mites are not eating further into precious profits while they die in 4 to 7 days. Active on all life stages, but especially effective on the plant damaging larvae, nymph and adult stages, Kill bill gold bio miticides provides residual action of 21-28 days. With an EPA reduced-risk classification, excellent plant safety, a 12 hour REI, and activity gentle to beneficial insects, the unique advanced chemistry of Kill bill gold bio Miticide will be a powerful addition to your IPM rotation.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 5 ML / 15 LTR PER WATER
DOSE FREQUENCY :
- Folier Spray Can Be Sprayed After 40 Days Of Plantation Of The Crops.
- Need Two Doses At The Interval Of 5 Days If Severe Damage Is Seen By The Mites On Leaves.
- Kill-Bill Gold Also Helps In Stimulates Plants Growth
TOXIC LEVEL :
KILL BILL GOLD BIO INSECTICIDE Foliar Spray Is Eco-Friendly Naturally Derived Product And Is Therefore Free From Any Toxic Effect And Can Be Safely Used Till Harvesting
COMPATIBILITY : Can Be Mixed With All Types Of Organic Pesticidal Chemicals & Fertilizers Excluding HERBICIDES & WEEDICIDES.
PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLES
PACKING SIZES : 100 ML / 250 ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR
BULK PACKING : 50 LTR / 200 LTR HDPE CONTAINER
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY : 200 LTR
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00