|Home||» Products||» Green Gold Herbal Pesticides||» Pest & Disease Control||» Green Gold Herbal Pesticides|
Green Gold Herbal Pesticides
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00
PRODUCT NAME : Green Gold
PRODUCT TYPE : Herbal Pesticides
Target Crop : All Agricultural Crops
Used For : To Control insects & pests as well as some types of fungi infections.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Green Gold is a naturally occurring Herbal pesticide Extracted from the seeds & roots of Azadirachta indica & Millettia pinnata trees. It is yellow to brown, has a bitter taste, and a garlic/sulfur smell. It has been used to control pests and diseases in the cops. Green gold also possesses the component of Neem oil and karanja oils. Neem oil is a part of mixture.
Azadirachtin is the important ingredient in Green Gold that can help prevent unwanted pests from destroying plants. While there are other ingredients in Green Gold spray that show insecticidal properties, Azadirachtin is responsible for 90 percent of the effect of neem oil insecticide
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
- Green gold reduces insect feeding and acts as a repellent. It also interferes with insect hormone systems, making it harder for insects to grow and lay eggs.
- Green Gold can also repel and reduce the feeding of nematodes. Other components of neem oil kill insects by hindering their ability to feed.
- Green Gold smothers insect pests and has antifungal properties.
- Green Gold Oil coats the plant’s surface and prevents the germination of fungal spores.
- Green Gold can also be used as a safe, natural leaf polish, though some plants may be sensitive. It is always best to test first.
- Green Gold makes for a great natural mosquito repellent that is safe to use. When 2 percent neem oil was mixed with coconut oil, then applied to the exposed body parts of human volunteers, it provided complete protection for approximately 12 hours from the bites of all anopheline species.
- It is claimed that the application of Green Gold is safe and can even be used for protection from malaria in endemic countries.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 3 ML / LTR
- First Application At The Time Of Sowing.
- Subsequently, Once Every 15 Days, to avoid pests.
TOXIC LEVEL : Green gold Herbal Pesticide is a natural product, absolutely non toxic, 100% biodegradable and eco friendly
COMPATIBILITY : CAN BE MIX WITH ANY OIL AND PLAIN WATER
PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE DRUMS
PACKING SIZES : 1 LTR/ 2 LTR / 5 LTR
BULK PACKING : 200 LTR
MINIMUM ORDER : 200 LTR