|Home||» Products||» Bio Insecticides||» Bugs Out Bio Insecticides|
Bugs Out Bio Insecticides
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : BUGS OUT
PRODUCT TYPE : BIO INSETICIDE
TARGET CROP : All Horticulture Crops, All Field Crops, Vegetables Crops, Root Crops, Commercial Crops.
- To control ALL TYPES OF SUCKING PESTS in initial stage. etc.
- To control harmful mites & white fly in initial stage only.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Bugs out Bio-insecticides are organic formulations recommended for the management of sucking pests that feed on crops. They are different from chemical pesticides in several ways. They contain live bacteria that produce toxins which cause stomach poison in the insects and kill them.
The resistance power of plant pathogens increased several folds due to indiscriminate and over use of chemical pesticides. Several generic chemical pesticides became obsolete due to this reason.
Bugs out Bio-insecticides are the best remedies where the growers were not able to control the insects in spite of using heavy doses of chemical pesticides. They cure the plant and soil from disease causing pathogens. Unlike chemical pesticides, bio-insecticides give everlasting protection to the crop and soil.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
- Bugs Out controls sucking pests.
- Bugs out controls mites.
- Bugs out control white fly.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 3 ml / ltr
DOSE FREQUENCY :
- First Dose After 45 Days Of Plantation.
- Alternate Doses Every 15 Days to Avoid sucking Pests & White fly.
- Prefer Foliar Spray In The Morning And Evening , Especially during the time when, Temperature Is Below 22 - 25 Degree Celcius.
- Prefer Foliar Spray When The Climate Is Moist & Cloudy
TOXIC LEVEL :
Bugs Out is naturally derived product, hence it is 100 % non toxic product .
Bugs out can be mixed with all types of organic pesticidal chemicals & fertilizers excluding HERBICIDES & WEEDICIDES.
PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLES
PACKING SIZES : 100 ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR
BULK PACKING : 25 LTR / 50 LTR
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY : 200 LTR
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00