|Home||» Products||» Organic Amino Acids||» Boon Organic Amino Acid|
Boon Organic Amino Acid
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Ltr
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME : BOON
PRODUCT TYPE : ORGANIC AMINO ACIDS
TARGET CROP : Any Field Crops/ Horticultural Crops/ Fruit Crops
USED FOR :
- BOON increase vegetative growth of plants
- BOON increases No. of flowers.
- BOON prevents pre-dropping of fruits & flowers
- BOON can be use at the time of scarcity of water.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
BOON is the addition of amino acids to hydroponic nutrient solution & It often has a dramatic affect on plant growth. Again, the secrets of amino acids lie in nature. As beneficial microorganisms grow and multiply in a healthy, organic soil, they produce enzymes that break down organic matter. This process is called “enzymatic hydrolysis”. RAW Amino (essential) is a naturally available source of 14% vegan Nitrogen derived from plant protein. Use with Calcium for enhanced, synergistic results! L-amino acids produced by microorganisms are easily absorbed by plant cells, but synthetic amino acids produced by acid or alkaline hydrolysis have a “right-handed” orientation and are not biologically active. By adding l-amino acids derived from enzymatic hydrolysis directly to the reservoir, hydroponically-grown plants will respond in the same way as plants grown in the best organic soils.
Amino acids have a dramatic affect on calcium uptake by the roots; especially amino acid blends rich in the primary chelators- glutamic acid and glycine. In nature, as in hydroponics, calcium tends to react with phosphates and sulfates, precipitating out of solution as “lime scale”. Lime scale makes calcium unavailable to the plant.
BOON contains fulvic acids and it acts as chelators. Fulvic acids have functional groups that act as claws, holding mineral ions strongly enough to keep them from reacting with each other and becoming unavailable to the plant, but weakly enough so that they can be released to the plant cells on demand. The fulvic acid fraction consists of small organic molecules that easily penetrate cell membranes. The more biologically active of the two fractions, fulvic acid transports minerals through the cell membranes and releases them directly to the plant cells.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
STRESS RESISTANCE :
- Stress such as High temperature, Low humidity, Frost, Pest attack, Hailstorm, Floods have a negative effect on plant metabolism with a corresponding reduction in crop quality and quantity.
- The application of Amino Acids before, during and after the stress conditions supplies the plants with Amino Acids which are directly related to stress physiology and thus has a preventing and recovering effect.
EFFECT ON PHOTOSYNTHESIS :
These Amino Acids help to increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant leading to higher degree of photosynthesis. This makes crops bright Green.
ACTION ON THE STOMAS :
- Stomas are the cellular structures that control the hydric balance of the plant, the macro and micronutrient absorption and the absorption of gases.
- The opening of the stomas is controlled by both external factors (light, humidity, temperature and salt concentration) and internal factors (amino acids concentration, abcisic acid etc.)
- The Stomas are closed when light and humidity are low & temperature and salt concentration are high, when stomas are closed photosynthesis and transpiration are reduced (low absorption of macro & micronutrients) and respiration is increased (Carbohydrate destruction)
- In this case the metabolic balance of the plant is negative. Catabolism is higher than anabolism. This implies slow metabolism and stops the plant growth.
- L-glutamic acid acts as a cytoplasm osmotic agent of the “guard cells”. Thus favouring the opening of the stomas.
- Amino Acids have a chelating effect on micronutrients. When applied together with micronutrients, the absorption and transportation of micronutrients inside the plant is easier.
- This effect is due to the chelating action and to the effect of cell membrane permeability.
- L - Glycine & L - Glutamic Acid are known to be very effective chelating agents.
POLINATION AND FRUIT FORMATION :
- Pollination is the transport of pollen to the pistil, so fecundation and formation of the fruit is possible.
- L - Proline helps in fertility of Pollen. L - Lysine, L - Methionine, L - Glutamic Acid are essential amino acids for pollination.
- These amino acids increase the pollen germination and the length of the pollinic tube.
EQUILIBRIUM OF SOIL FLORA :
- The equilibrium of the microbial flora of the agriculture soil is a basic question for a good mineralisation of the organic matter and also for a good soil structure and fertility around the roots.
- L-methionine is precursor growth factors that stabilize the cell walls of the microbial flora.
- L - Glutamic Acid & L - Aspartic Acid, by transamination give rise to the rest of the amino acids.
- L - Proline & Hydroxy Proline act mainly on the hydric balance of the plant strengthening the cellular walls in such a way that they increase resistance to unfavourable climatic conditions.
- L - Alanine, L - Valine & L - Leucine improve quality of fruits.
- L - Histidine helps in proper ripening of fruits.
RECOMMENDED DOSE : 2.5 GRM / LTR
DOSE FREQUENCY : At The Interval Of 15 Days. ( According To The Agrologists )
TOXIC LEVEL : BOON is eco-friendly naturally derived product and is therefore free from any toxic effect and can be safely used till harvesting.
COMPATIBILITY : Boon Can Be Mix With Any Pesticide, Pgr & Fertilizers
PACKING MATERIAL: MULTIWALL BOPP PLASTIC BAGS OR HDPE DRUM
PACKING SIZES : 1 KG / 5 KG / 10 KG / 25 KG / 50 KG
BULK PACKING : 25 KG / 50 KG
MINIMUM ORDER : 200 KG
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 LITER Per Day Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- PACKING MATERIAL : HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE PACKING SIZE : 100 ML / 250ML / 500 ML / 1 LTR / 5 LTR BULK PACKING : 50 LTR HDPE CONTAINERS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. ISO 9001:2015 - GACB3209 2. ACCREDIUM CERTIFICATION - ORGANIC PRODUCTS -GACB3233 3. PT NO. - PEC010654001326 4. UAN NO. GJ01A00